What we offer
Niha Communications can convert any kind of data in "hard copy," or physical form, to "soft copy," or electronic form. We can take your academic journals, newspapers, books, surveys, files, records, tables, or any other data type and convert from microfilm, typewritten newspapers and books, handwritten survey forms, into ASCII text files that can easily be stored on a desktop computer or server. After digitizing your documents, we can provide a wide-variety of interface technologies to access your data – from ready-to-use databases that to internet-ready, fully searchable HTML archives that can be securely accessed by employees, customers, or the general public.
- Allows you to focus on your core business
- Reduces capital costs of infra-structure
- Makes best use of competitive resources available worldwide
- Improve employee satisfaction with higher value addition jobs
What types of data entry can you outsource to us?
- Dictionaries, manuals, encyclopedia
- Archive documents – newspapers etc.
- Airway Bills
- Index cards
- Market Research Tabulations
- Guest/Customer comment cards
- Polling information
- Property tax records
Niha Communications uses the most up-to-date in digitization technology to insure the highest degree of accuracy and cost efficiency in data capture. We use state-of-the-art optical character recognition (OCR), double-entry capture, and computerized data verification to insure excellent keying accuracy.